Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First few days in Oman




Alhamdulillah, I quickly adapt to the weather in Oman... it's quite hot and dry here but people here says that it's considered cold now as compared in mid year... I now stay in a semi -D house temporarily until I moved to a new apartment when my ayah's friend leave. On the second day here, I went to groceries store called Lulu to buy some food. Next day, my ayah's friend brought us to a port in Muscat, called Matrah. It's a beautiful place with ships on the sea and desert mountain in background. It is also a place where people go for souvenirs. I also spent time visiting PDO club. It's a private club for PDO staffs. It's located by a beach with facilities like restaurant, swimming pool, gymnasium, indoor sport hall, tennis courts, and also a place I can't wait to go... Toddler's Hut. It's a place where a toddler like me to go for school. I can't wait to go there next week to meet my new friends from all around the world!

1 comment:

umi la said...

hi zahra.........miss u soooo much.
how r u my dear? alhamdulillah, zahra, ayah n ibu look so hepi there.

don't 4get us ok esp umi la, bye